The Best Approach by a Million Miles
Games is the best approach for teaching yoga to children by miles. I find that pupils are eagerly engaged with games more so than any other approach. The core reasons are that:
- Yoga games are fun
- Learning outcomes are easier to achieve
- Classroom management is more manageable.
I honestly believe that the children I have taught have learnt more social skills, have become better listeners, have grasped how to resolve disputes and have become more assertive through my yoga games. For my part it has been easier to formulate and achieve learning outcomes using the games approach
Skills & Values
- Reinforce a posture
- Help children to concentrate better
- Encourage children to improve their balance
- Create opportunities for children to increase their confidence.