Primary School in Staffordshire completed the course over 4 x 60 minute sessions
West London Special School that specialises in children with Autism needed 3 x 60 minute sessions
Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in the Worcester needed 2 x 60 minute sessions.
Remote Training ANYWHERE in the World
South AmericaEuropeAsiaAfricaAustralia & New Zealand
Advantages of remote training in your school
- More staff can be trained at a lower cost per head
- You can choose most convenient time to have it . E.g Twilight Sessions
- There is no time away from school for any staff (or reporting back)
- No travel or hotel costs
- Staff can use the model immediately
- Class teachers quickly feel confident and will be inspired to teach this programme
- Easy to include several sites
- Structure lessons
- Engage children
- Deliver postures and activities safely
- Use calming & relaxation techniques in the lessons
- Incorporate sensory strategies
- Organise resources
- Speaking & Listening Skills
- Social Skills & Self Concept
Scheme of WorkFollowing the day I will support over the phone and by email. You will be given a Scheme of Work, which will include Lesson Plans for each year group for the entire academic year, or in the case of special needs school for each class or ability group, again for the entire academic year.
Yoga for children with Autism, Aspergers Syndrome & Sensory Processing Disorders
I can walk into any situation where there are pupils with Autism - Mainstream or SEN - knowing that I will engage with 93% of the pupils in the yoga lesson. I can do this because I have a system that works - 93% of the time.
The system, which I have developed over many years, is not only highly effective with children on the Autism Spectrum, but also with children who have a wide range of related needs including ADHD, sensory disorders and behavioural problems.