Full Day Teacher Training
This Day is like NO OTHER because...
I chose Yoga at School because it has a high practical element. You get to see first hand how to set up the day, how to teach different year groups in a fun way, and you see the effect of the Yoga sessions on the children. After the training Michael has been very supportive generously sharing his knowledge, tools and advice.
Sherene, Yoga Teacher, London E17
Cherries on the Cake:
5 Remarkable ways this day gives you the confidence, skills and professionalism to teach yoga to children:
01. You get to see first hand how to teach in school with real children
The best teacher training for children's yoga takes place in the school environment working with children under the watchful eye of an experienced children's yoga teacher, because above all else you get to see and learn how to:
- IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT SKILLS TO HELP YOU WITH CHALLENGING BEHAVIOURS, and,
- TEACH UP TO 8 WHOLE CLASSES IN A DAY... SUCCESSFULLYWe believe this is the best and most practical way to enhance your confidence, to improve your class management skills and to enrich the content, structure and delivery of your lessons.
02. You will learn how to teach children from Early Years right through Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
You will learn how to teach the complete range of children from Nursery through Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
That is children aged from 4 to 11years old (average ages) i.e Nursery, Infants and Juniors.
This means that you will experience and develop appropriate teaching strategies for all the different age groups; which means you will be ready and able to teach any and all classes in primary school.
03. You will be the only learner on the day
You will be the only learner on the day and will, therefore, receive the benefit of 1:1 training, which means that you will have my undivided attention.
This means that you will have more opportunities to engage in honest and constructive feedback and be able to discuss areas of your practice that you would like to improve.
04. You will have on-going support
After your training day you will be entitled to on-going support.
There will be times when you need support. It may be a behavioural issue, a safety issue or perhaps you have been asked by your school to link yoga to a specific curriculum area.
Maybe you could just do with some encouragement.
Whatever! I am here to give you ongoing support and encouragement whether by phone or email at no extra cost.
05. You can have more days when you need them.
If you would like more training days that is fine. I can tailor days to suit your needs.
For example you may want more training on classroom management ; or perhaps you have children with autism in your class and you need some practical help.
If you would like a more structured approach you may consider the three day course that leads you to the Yoga at School Certificate for Teaching Yoga to Children (YaSCTYC) Read More
(c) 2012 Copyright Yoga at School. Not to be reproduced and distributed without permission